For assistance in applying, call 309.494.8942 or Email.
The Recovery, Income, Startup, and Expansion (RISE) Program is intended to assist Peoria businesses the most impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Program consists of four categories and businesses can receive funding of up to $50,000 within each category.
- Recovery/Income Support – Intended to recover lost revenues for businesses in operation that closed and planned to reopen or have continued to operate throughout the pandemic.
- Startup Support – Assistance for new businesses established in the last 12 months or within three months of applying.
- Expansion Support – For businesses looking to expand operations through real estate improvements, equipment, and the expense of hiring employees.
Grant eligibility is determined by:
- Businesses impacted/disproportionately industry.
- Disproportionately impacted industries based on the location within of City of Peoria boundaries.
For an example of a Business Plan, please review the SBA Guide for recommended contents of a Business Plan