There are some things you can do, in the immediate, to become a Vendor of the City:
- Check City advertising in the Legal Section of the Peoria Journal star.
- Go to the City’s website to review what the City currently is requesting for bid/proposal. http://www.peoriagov.org/finance-department/purchasing-division/
- Sign up for E-Alerts (Electronic Messages alerting companies of bid opportunities) http://www.peoriagov.org/e-alerts/
- Contact the Purchasing Manager, Chris Switzer (309-494-8507 – email@example.com) and describe the product or service you provide and identify a contact person. The company will be added to a mailing list for notice of opportunities as they become available.
- Complete a Vendor Registration Form below to place yourself on the City’s Vendor’s List.
Vendors/Contractors identified as the successful bidder must obtain a City of Peoria EEO Certification Number before formal award of a contract. The instructions and application can be downloaded from the City’s website or you can contact the Equal Opportunity Manager at 309 494 8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.