Strategies and Tactics Now! is for businesses who want to take action in combating the COVID-19 crisis. Below is a playbook and specific strategies.
An overview of a COVID-19 Playbook was created to help leaders respond to this moment and to do so while bringing their people even closer together in the process. Learn about the three “T”s of Triage, Train, and Transform here.
Key areas for action include: Business Strategy, Marketing, Financing, Retailing, and Restaurants.
- Inc.’s Essential Business Survival Guide for the Covid-19 Crisis Here’s a brief guide to business continuity to help you steer your company through today’s uncharted territory.
- Mckinsey & Co.: From surviving to thriving: Reimagining the post-COVID-19 return There are four strategic areas to focus on: Recovering revenue, Rebuilding operations, Rethinking the organization, and Accelerating the adoption of digital solutions.
- American Express: How Businesses Can Adapt to Changing Mandates Under COVID-19 Making quick changes must become the new normal for business owners. Use these six strategies to adapt.
- SCORE: What to Do NOW to Save Your Small Business From COVID-19 Here are 12 things you can do now to help save your business from COVID-19.
- Institute for Local Self Reliance: COVID-19 Pandemic: What Small Businesses Can Do Ten key strategies are shared.
- Mckinsey & Co.: Adapting customer experience in the time of coronavirus Care, creative thinking, and new tools can address customers’ acute needs today and forge stronger ties in the post-COVID-19 era.
- ElementThree.com: 7 Ways to Adapt Marketing Strategy for COVID-19 So, how should marketing leaders navigate this period of great uncertainty?
- Entrepreneur.com – Six Financial Decisions To Protect Your Business During The COVID-19 Crisis If you are worried about the outcome of this slowdown, there are some financial moves you can make to protect your position.
- SBDC: Financial Respone to COVID-19: Things You Can Do for Your Business Now Keeping in mind the goal of having 90 days of cash on-hand for operating expenses, start thinking through the following cash flow management practices.
- Shopify.com: Ten Revenue Strategies for Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Navigating COVID-19 We’ll share a list of resources, along with advice from our in-house experts and partners, that share immediate steps retailers can take to mitigate cash flow constraints, respond to declines in revenue, and redeploy digital marketing spend.
- The Startup:“The Cosmo Kramer Rule” for Retail After COVID-19: Why Retailers Need to Quickly Standardize Their Safety Protocols for Both Shoppers and Workers So what steps need to be taken and where does standardization need to occur? As a management consultant and yes, a shopper, there are 7 main areas that retailers will need to address going forward — and quickly!
- CLA: Restaurants: Take Steps to Adjust to the COVID-19 Changes These tips cover both operations and financial areas of the business.
- Kerry: COVID-19 Restaurant Innovations and Adaptations How can restaurant operators safely keep their staff employed, customers fed and businesses running? Here are 8 ways restaurants can innovate at pace during COVID-19.
- FSR Magazine: 3 Ways Restaurants Will Adapt to a Post-COVID World We’ve outlined three ways restaurants will adapt in the future as they head toward reopening their dining rooms.