Strategies and Tactics Now! is for businesses who want to take action in combating the COVID-19 crisis. Key areas for action include: Business Strategy, Marketing, Financing, Retailing, and Restautants.
- Inc.’s Essential Business Survival Guide for the Covid-19 Crisis Here’s a brief guide to business continuity to help you steer your company through today’s uncharted territory.
- Mckinsey & Co.: From surviving to thriving: Reimagining the post-COVID-19 return There are four strategic areas to focus on: Recovering revenue, Rebuilding operations, Rethinking the organization, and Accelerating the adoption of digital solutions.
- American Express: How Businesses Can Adapt to Changing Mandates Under COVID-19 Making quick changes must become the new normal for business owners. Use these six strategies to adapt.
- SCORE: What to Do NOW to Save Your Small Business From COVID-19 Here are 12 things you can do now to help save your business from COVID-19.
- Institute for Local Self Reliance: COVID-19 Pandemic: What Small Businesses Can Do Ten key strategies are shared.
- Mckinsey & Co.: Adapting customer experience in the time of coronavirus Care, creative thinking, and new tools can address customers’ acute needs today and forge stronger ties in the post-COVID-19 era.
- ElementThree.com: 7 Ways to Adapt Marketing Strategy for COVID-19 So, how should marketing leaders navigate this period of great uncertainty?
- Entrepreneur.com – Six Financial Decisions To Protect Your Business During The COVID-19 Crisis If you are worried about the outcome of this slowdown, there are some financial moves you can make to protect your position.
- SBDC: Financial Respone to COVID-19: Things You Can Do for Your Business Now Keeping in mind the goal of having 90 days of cash on-hand for operating expenses, start thinking through the following cash flow management practices.
- Shopify.com: Ten Revenue Strategies for Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Navigating COVID-19 We’ll share a list of resources, along with advice from our in-house experts and partners, that share immediate steps retailers can take to mitigate cash flow constraints, respond to declines in revenue, and redeploy digital marketing spend.
- The Startup:“The Cosmo Kramer Rule” for Retail After COVID-19: Why Retailers Need to Quickly Standardize Their Safety Protocols for Both Shoppers and Workers So what steps need to be taken and where does standardization need to occur? As a management consultant and yes, a shopper, there are 7 main areas that retailers will need to address going forward — and quickly!
- CLA: Restaurants: Take Steps to Adjust to the COVID-19 Changes These tips cover both operations and financial areas of the business.
- Kerry: COVID-19 Restaurant Innovations and Adaptations How can restaurant operators safely keep their staff employed, customers fed and businesses running? Here are 8 ways restaurants can innovate at pace during COVID-19.
- FSR Magazine: 3 Ways Restaurants Will Adapt to a Post-COVID World We’ve outlined three ways restaurants will adapt in the future as they head toward reopening their dining rooms.